Advertisement

Explanation and Demonstration of Martingale Strategy on Bitcoin faucet 'Free Bitcoin'

Explanation and Demonstration of Martingale Strategy on Bitcoin faucet 'Free Bitcoin' In this video I demonstrate the Martingale strategy using the amount of satoshi I have in my freebitco.in account. Because freebitco.in pays into its own wallet and has a minimum withdrawal amount of 20,000 satoshis (which is a lot considering how slowly the faucet earns small amounts) I consider it a longer investment that I will withdraw and use to reinvest later. Since it doesn't directly pay into CoinPot I do not consider it directly part of the CoinPot system, and rather an independent task I complete that may later converge with the CoinPot system.

Please check out my second video in this series on the Paroli Strategy:

Please check out my third video in this series on the Paroli Strategy with the Martingale Strategy intermittently utilized to recoup losses:

Here are the pertinent links for the sites that I mentioned in the video:


Free Bitcoin (bitcoin faucet site):

CryptoTab Browser:
For free you can download, install, open, and turn mining "on" for Crytab to start earning Bitcoin passively.



CoinPot:
(Online cryptocurrency wallet that the faucets pay directly into at no cost to you)

Moon Bitcoin:
(Bitcoin faucet)

Moon Cash:
(Bitcoin Cash faucet)

Moon Litecoin:
(Litecoin faucet)

Moon Dogecoin:
(Dogecoin faucet)

Moon Dash:
(Dash coin faucet)

Bitfun:
(Bitcoin faucet)

Bonus Bitcoin:
(Bitcoin faucet)

Using these specific links is appreciated as I get a bonus at no cost to you if you sign up using my specific links.

Please see my 1st video on CoinPot if you want more information on the cryptocurrency faucets that pay directly into CoinPot:


((I am not a financial adviser. Please do not interpret my videos as financial advice. The strategy I used in this video is very risky especially when I had so little funds to begin with.))

CryptoTab,Crypto Tab,cryptocurrency,freebitco.in,free bitco,bitcoin faucet,earn,passive income,bitcoin,satoshi,martingale strategy,martingale,gambling,odds,win,NewToCryptocurrency,

Post a Comment

0 Comments