Advertisement

*FORTNITE* PS4 OR PC I MADE THE SWITCH FROM*

*FORTNITE* PS4 OR PC I MADE THE SWITCH FROM* Hello all so i decide to make the change from which Pc or console.

i will give you a full breakdown on my thoughts of the change and what lobby's are easier the play on ans dominate.




I LOVE WINNING, CREATING STREAMS

DONATE------ https;//streamlabs.com/mysterious1.live
Its not necessary at all and is never expected, i really appreciated it and will help me build a amazing profile and content.


Streamer, creator with hints and tips to be a better player
Enjoy my game play, if i can give any advice please feel free to ask me.

CONTROLLER: Scuf infinity two paddle
HEADSET: Astro A50 gen 4 2019 (wireless)
STREAMING LAPTOP: Asus strix scar

Scuf controller paddle configurations

Right Paddle is Build menu, edit

Left paddle is crouch/ rebuild

Ask me for sensitivity settings.

UK English player living in United Arab Emirates

Thank you for taking the time into looking at my page, description i am very thankful.

if in chat please be kind to one another, myself of course.

enjoy your day..........

fortnite,fortnitestream,pc,ps4,fortnitelive,uk,vlog,VLOG,BLOG,FORTNITE,GAMER,GAMING,YOUTUBE,YOUTUBESTUDIO,DOMINATE,SCUF,CONTROLLER,FORTNITECONTROLLER,

Post a Comment

0 Comments