Advertisement

God is Calling Us to A Cleansing | It's Time to Graduate!

God is Calling Us to A Cleansing | It's Time to Graduate! "As for us, we have all of these great witnesses who encircle us like clouds. So we must let go of every wound that has pierced us and the sin we so easily fall into. Then we will be able to run life’s marathon race with passion and determination, for the path has been already marked out before us." -Hebrews 12:1 TPT

•I N S T A G R A M •


• T W I T T E R •


• Y O U T U B E •


• B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R E S O N L Y •
(Please DO NOT send personal emails here) ebonypeats1@yahoo.com

•W E B S I T E •
Website and personal e-mail will be coming very soon :)


•H O W T O S O W I N T O M Y M I N I S T R Y•




• L A T E S T V I D E O S •
“Trust God’s Word”
"Planted In Christ"
"Set Godly Boundaries"

• P R A Y E R C A L L C O N F E R E N C E •
Every Monday @ 7a.m. CST
Duration: 15-30 Minutes
Number: 1 (347) 514-7130
PIN: 867-3707

spiritualwarfare,renewal,Jesus,EbonyEvans,Ebonyshana,spiritualcleansing,repent,forgiveness,Godly,Godlywoman,holy,guidance,wisdom,cleansing,Goodwilldiscipline,learningtoforgive,humble,humility,spiritualawareness,learnigntoforgive,trustingGod,bloodofthelamb,testimony,prayer,womanpreacher,prophetess,prayerchangesthings,beingaware,newyear,oldhabitdie,newcreaturesinchrist,Godrenewmyheart,makemeoverlord,makemebettergod,thecryofmyheart,outpour,overflow,propheticword,renewmyspirit,PleasingGod,

Post a Comment

0 Comments