Advertisement

GR Research X-LS Hand Applied Finish on White Oak

GR Research X-LS Hand Applied Finish on White Oak If you're up for a marathon finishing video, this should be right up your alley.
I combine products I've never combined before, so it's new to me but not a complete lark as I made a sample board.

Results were mostly good with some caveats, which I explain at the end. Questions and comments welcome below.

If you'd like to give a pair a go using this or your own techniques, reach me here:

carbidewing@gmail.com

If you like DIY speaker building, here's a place on Audio Circle to view many people's work:


Scotch-Brite pads, Red


Scotch-Brite pads, grey



Weather Wood Stains


Waterlox Sealer. Apparently being replaced by a different product


Waterlox Finish


Mohawk Finish-Up

White

Post a Comment

0 Comments