Advertisement

GTA San Andreas - The Truth About The Water Pollution Conspiracy (Part Two)

GTA San Andreas - The Truth About The Water Pollution Conspiracy (Part Two) Oh is that intro a bit different? Why did the video take so long to upload? That's because my stupid hard drive died and I lost 99% of my stuff. Took a while to re-record and re-edit everything. Oops...?

Special thanks to our Patreons:
Mortebianca -


Please help support this channel and get featured in future videos by giving a small donation here!:

CAN WE REACH 2000 LIKES??????

Follow me on Twitter:

My Gaming/Vlogs Channel:

Where I get my games:

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is a huge game, and contains a lot of mysteries that are still unexplained. My job is to find the truth about them., and try my best to bust them
This is the TRUTH about The Water Pollution Conspiracy.

My version of the game isn't modded.
Please like the video so it would get known and everybody could know the truth.

Sorry for any typos or mistakes.

Please watch in full screen and in full HD [1080p]

If the text is too fast for you to read, just simply pause the video ! :)

Special thanks to SledgeMusicRoom for the music. Check him out!


GTA San Andreas - The Water Pollution Conspiracy

Subscribe to the #1 myth busting channel in video games on YouTube and join the Truth Seekers!
www.youtube.com/DaviDustin

#GTA
#GTAMyth
#GTASanAndreas
#WaterPollution
#Conspiracy
#TruthSeeker

GTA 5,Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Video Game),Gta,Grand Theft Auto (Video Game Series),Grand Theft Auto (film),Montgomery,Water Pollution,Conspiracy,Sea Monster,GTA Sharks,GTA Nessie,GTA Sea Monster,Mount Chiliad,Biowell,gta san andreas biowell,GTA Easter Egg,gta san andreas,gta sa,GTA SA myths and legends,GTA san andreas easter eggs,DarkMythHunter,davi dustin,GTA Zombies,gta zombotech,

Post a Comment

0 Comments