Advertisement

Hair Growth Challenge

Hair Growth Challenge So I'm going to be trying to do a hair growth challenge. I challenge myself to try and grow a couple of inches in the next few months lol. So in this video I'm going to be talking about my natural hair routine which I believe helps my hair to grow

To track down my progress I'm going to use a length check t-shirt from Diamond Beauties
It is a small black owned business. Owner Sammy Sue-Ann
She also sells natural haircare and skincare products, like organic Black Castor oil from Dominica
This video is not sponsored but she did send me the t-shirt for free, so thank you so much!!

This video was NOT made for kids

#hairgrowthchallenge #lengthcheck #naturalhair #teamnatural #naturalhairroutine #diamondbeauties

Hair growth challenge,length check,natural hair,length check t-shirt,diamond beauties,black owned business,

Post a Comment

0 Comments