Advertisement

I can't believe I did this...buying EVERYTHING from the Lucky Draw in Call of Duty Mobile!

I can't believe I did this...buying EVERYTHING from the Lucky Draw in Call of Duty Mobile! Yep that's right I did it...I bought everything from the Crimson Rush Draw! Watch me spend all of my COD Points and see some gameplay with the new HBRa3 Gun and New Character Skin Seraph

call of duty mobile,cod mobile,call of duty mobile hbra3,cod mobile hbra3,hbra3 cod mobile,hbra3 call of duty mobile,call of duty mobile hbra3 gameplay,cod mobile hbra3 gameplay,hbra3 dragon lance,call of duty mobile lucky draw,cod mobile lucky draw,lucky draw cod mobile,lucky draw call of duty mobile,call of duty mobile skins,cod mobile skins,call of duty mobile seraph,cod mobile seraph,seraph cod mobile,seraph call of duty mobile,codm,codm new skins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments