Advertisement

I NEED YOUR HELP IN SELECTING A NEW SUV !! 2020 MONTREAL AUTO SHOW

I NEED YOUR HELP IN SELECTING A NEW SUV !!  2020 MONTREAL AUTO SHOW I NEED YOUR HELP IN SELECTING A NEW SUV !! 2020 MONTREAL AUTO SHOW! In this video, I visit the 2020 Montreal Auto Show with my brother. He is looking to purchase a new compact sports utility vehicle (SUV) and his main criteria are reliability, comfort and aesthetics (looks). He has a budget of 35,000$ CAD ($26,000 USD or 24,000 EUR) and will be looking to keep it for 7 to 10 years. I need your help in helping him to select the right vehicle among the ones we looked at. Which one would you pick and why?

►►SUBSCRIBE and LIKE today’s video & Turn On Notifications for New Videos -

►►Here are the vehicles presented in this video:
VW Tiguan
Toyota RAV4
2021 Chevrolet Trail Blazer
Ford Edge
Mazda CX-5
Hyundai Tucson
Honda CR-V
Subaru Forester
Kia Sportage
Nissan Rogue

Welcome to Pan TheOrganizer, one of the biggest car detailing channels on YouTube, here to help you with fun and entertaining tutorials, tips, tricks, products and equipment reviews!

Click the like button if you enjoyed the video and share it with your friends and family. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel and activate the notifications (the bell icon) if you want to be notified every time I upload a new video. Welcome to the Pan TheOrganizer family!!

►►My merchandise store (T-Shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, and more!):

►List of equipment I use to produce my Youtube videos:

►Follow Pan TheOrganizer:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Intro music by Hurley Mower


#montrealautoshow #montrealcarshow #carcleaning #cardetailing #windshieldwipers #cleaning #detailing #carcaretips #pantheorganizer #detailingtutorials #carcareproducts #autodetailing #detailingchannel #carshow

I NEED YOUR HELP IN SELECTING A NEW SUV !! 2020 MONTREAL AUTO SHOW,montreal auto show,montreal auto show 2020,montreal car show,montreal car show 2020,car show,auto show,auto show 2020,car show 2020,new cars,new trucks,new suvs,best new sport compact utility vehicle,honda,toyota,hyundai,kia,subaru,mazda,chevrolet,volkswagen,nissan,ford,pan the organizer,pan the organizer car show,

Post a Comment

0 Comments