Advertisement

Juiced up and Heading to Colombia

Juiced up and Heading to Colombia Goodbye United States (for now). I am heading south to Colombia in South America. I am excited for this next adventure. Before I head off, I juiced all of my fresh fruits and vegetables in order to drink in all the goodness and let nothing go to waste. Today's "kitchen sink" juice was a doozy featuring chard, spirulina, chlorella, beets, carrots, apples, oranges, lemons, turmeric, ginger, nettle, coconut, black cumin seed, elderflower, and more.
Thank you for tuning in to my channel. I am so happy to share my journey of wellness with you. Remember to stick to your plans for you dreams and I will do the same!

I love your mail! Send articles via snail mail to:
Angelo
3848 SE Division Street, PMB 148
Portland, Oregon, USA 97202-1641

Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Twitter:

Become my first Patreon:


Thank you for supporting health and wellness.

Colombia,South America,travel,traveling,packing,trip,vegan,Patagonia,Angelo DeIeso,Angelo M. De Ieso II,love,gratitude,family,healing,air travel,smoothie,juice,juicing,help,hope,oligodendroglioma,health,salmon,deep greens,vegetables,fruit,beets,carrots,chard,mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments