Advertisement

Kirra - The Ideal (official audio)

Kirra - The Ideal (official audio) Stream or Buy 'Redefine' full album by Kirra at

This is the official audio for the song 'The Ideal' by Kirra - an alternative metal band from Oklahoma City, USA. This song is taken from their second full length album 'Redefine' which is available everywhere now!

Lyrics: I look up to you You look down on me It’s who you are Who I’m supposed to be It might be true So hard to believe So easy to judge What you can't see I won’t let you go I’m reaching out But the farther away we are The more you disavow You’re the one thing I can’t live without Just as soon as I reach out my hand I can feel them draggin' me back down It’s hard not to blame When you turn away Turn on the world When the world turned on me It might be true It’s hard to believe Insufficient sacrifice Or divine conspiracy? I won’t let you go I’m reaching out But the farther away we are The more you disavow You’re the one thing I can’t live without Just as soon as I reach out my hand I can feel them draggin' me back down No matter who’s God you’re praying to No matter who’s soul you’re saving We all need to recognize our ideal Without the fear of failing The truth will always make you stronger Masking motives separate They hate bending rules What doesn’t kill you may just set you free I won’t let you go I’m reaching out But the farther away we are The more you disavow You’re the one thing I can’t live without Just as soon as I reach out my hand I can feel them draggin' me back down I won’t let you go I’m reaching out But the farther away we are The more you disavow You’re the one thing I can’t live without Just as soon as I reach out my hand I can feel them draggin' me back down Draggin’ me back down

For more info on Kirra, visit and follow the band on Spotify Apple Music and Deezer

© 2020 Eclipse Records / Kirra. All rights reserved.
ⓟ 2020 Eclipse Loud (ASCAP)

The Ideal Kirra,Kirra The Ideal,Kirra,Redefine album,The Ideal,eclipse records,Redefine Kirra,Kirra Redefine,Kirra song,Redefine,official song,Kirra music,American rock bands,american rock music,alternative metal bands 2020,alternative metal music 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments