Advertisement

Leo Feb 20-25 Tarot: You have a large choice to make in love!

Leo Feb 20-25 Tarot: You have a large choice to make in love! Hello my dear Moon Tribe!

If you like what I do and want to support me, please like comment and subscribe! Hit the bell to get notifications on when I upload :)

These messages are for a general audience, which means not all the messages are going to be your story/ resonate with you. If you would like to book a reading with me please follow the information listed below to book with me.

Payment is booking! When you choose your reading, send the perspective amount for what reading it is you would like to receive to:
paypal.me/moontribetarot

Video Options:
1. A one question video is $20
2. A half hour slot is $35 (skype, facebook call)
3. A full hour is $50 (skype, facebook call)
4. Emergency video (within 48 hours) is $60

Email/ Text options: (no video involved, strictly sent via email or messenger)
1. 3 card Basic Readings $10
2. General Readings $20
3. In depth readings $30

When you are done, paypal will forward you with confirmation of payment. Forward that confirmation to moontribetarot@gmail.com for verification you have paid.

I will respond within 24 hours to all emails.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you like what I do and want to see more (all art is mine) I have a modeling/art/figure page for all the work I do on the side. Please give it a like and go check it out!


I also have a community of people where I occasionally do free readings for, here:

leo,Tarot,oracle divination,reiki,energy,spirit,wiccan,witchcraft,wicca,guidance,astrology,empath,clairvoyance,lightworker,moontribe,zodiac,reading,intuition,spirituality,February,2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments