Advertisement

Let me explain..

Let me explain.. ►From editing this video back, I've realised I'm AWFUL at trying to speak about things as I just go off on a tangent and never really explain things as well as I think them in my head. But in a nut shell. I still love being on this wonderful platform. I took a subtle 6 month break. I spent a year doing a lot of cool stuff outside of youtube. Hopefully it motivates some of you to give new things a go in whatever walk of life you live. Still love everyone and have 0 enemies and I am getting that spark back to make videos again. ALL IS GOOD.
►Become a ThatcherJoe member:
►Get ya tix for Joe & Dianne -
►NEW MERCH! -
►My Links:
Twitter:
Insta:
Facebook:

Thatcherjoe,joe sugg,year off,new video,suggsunday,return,if you're reading these then hello,how was your day?,viral,lol who am I kidding,best,best of,funny moments,highights,podcast,strictly,waitress,west end,news,showbiz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments