Advertisement

Little Boy Calls Angry Scammers! #4 (Microsoft Tech Support, IRS and Fake Rewards)

Little Boy Calls Angry Scammers! #4 (Microsoft Tech Support, IRS and Fake Rewards) Trolling scammers and they get angry once they realize I will not be giving them any money! I call these scammers pretending to be a little boy but that only makes them more furious!
In this video I will be trolling these scammers to the point of insanity and they completely lose it!

*I intentionally draw scammers very ugly as it represents the person that they are on the inside*

Follow me on Twitter for more laughs!


*If you enjoy my videos or like what I'm doing please consider sharing my channel with a friend. It would be greatly appreciated*

prank call,trolling,scammer,scam,animated,animation,prank,telemarketer,scam phone number,scammer prank,funny,funny prank call,prank gone wrong,angry scammer,irs scammer,microsoft scammer,fake rewards scam,rage,scambait,fake tech support,windows,owned,ownage,fraud,scams 2020,troll,jaybeetv,hilarious,malware,scamming scammer,crank call,robo call,cold call,

Post a Comment

0 Comments