Advertisement

MOST SKIPS SO FAR | OBSCURE SKIPS #6 - Electric Master By KuraiYonaka (Demon)

MOST SKIPS SO FAR | OBSCURE SKIPS #6 - Electric Master By KuraiYonaka (Demon) A total of 61 skips (From what I've counted, if I skipped any please let me know in the comments!!), this level is actually hilarious, one simple skip in the beginning and boom we are a wave for like 70% of the level!

Want to see more obscure skips? DM me levels like this one on Discord! My Discord tag: Kapinapi#6535 (Demons only please)

Song: Electroman Adventures By Waterflame

Level: Electric Master By KuraiYonaka
Difficulty: Easy Demon
Difficulty with skips: Hard Demon
Total Skips: 61 (I KNOW RIGHT)
Time: ~1 Hour

Requested By Laxoutz

geometry,dash,demon,kapinapi,kapi napi,obscure skips,obscure,skips,electric,master,kuraiyonaka,easy demon,easy,geometry dash pl,kapinapi pl,electroman,adventures,waterflame,Hard,hard demon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments