Advertisement

My 10 most anticipated games of 2020 - Ultra Healthy Video Game Nerd

My 10 most anticipated games of 2020 - Ultra Healthy Video Game Nerd Now that I've finally embraced the fact that 2D is back, there's a lot to be excited about in the gaming world. In this video I introduce the 10 games I'm looking forward to most in the coming year (or in the near future). While some of these have already gotten plenty of hype and publicity, hopefully you'll discover something new as well.

Here's the list:
Aleste Branch
Cyber Shadow
Bushiden
Rollie
Tanzer 2
Tatsujin 3
Game Gear Adapter
Freedom Planet 2
Moonrider
Phantom Gear

Please like and subscribe, if you feel like it. There's a lot more Japan-exclusive gaming action in the works. Also follow me on other social media platforms to see ridiculously rare games and goodies from Japan.

Ultra Healthy Video Game Nerd Facebook page


Follow me on Instagram


Twitter account


Additional game footage taken from World of Longplays.

indie gaming,video games,freedom planet,tanzer,bushiden,nintendo switch,steam,aleste,compile,cyber shadow,yacht club games,shovel knight,truxton,tatsujin,toaplan,m2,rollie,nes,homebrew,mega sg,game gear,moonrider,joymasher,blazing chrome,phantom gear,mega cat studios,new release,uhvgn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments