Advertisement

My London Apartment Tour & How much does it cost...?

My London Apartment Tour & How much does it cost...? This is my new apartment in London I recently moved into. I would love to be able to get a mortgage but unfortunately still rent! Let me know what you think I should change and also pls follow me on insta to get me to 100k


Ben Morris,BenMorrisvids8,How much free stuff can I get in a week,London apartment,apartment tour,London,NYC Apartment,1 bedroom apartment,How much London apartment,Renting in London,LA apartment,Flat tour,new house tour,Bitcoin,cheapest flight,first class,luxury,Ben Morris flight,Ben Morris cheap,400k followers,matt d'avella,minimalistic apartment,setup tour,editing setup,studio apartment london,cheap apartment london,How much is my rent,

Post a Comment

0 Comments