Advertisement

nct dream show goods haul (mostly jaemin)

nct dream show goods haul (mostly jaemin) Hi there!

I know that I sound especially monotonous in this but I promise that I was super excited to finally get my Dream Show goods! No surprise, I ordered a lot of Jaemin specific items but there are a couple here and there that are group related as a whole.

Like always, here are some timestamps:

00:25 🌱 haul officially begins
01:00 jaemin filmstrip
01:32 jaemin acrylic photo + keyring set
02:37 jaemin circle keyring + hologram card set
03:49 dream show fortune cards sets
07:27 dream show fortune cards (member message reveals)
09:30 jaemin collectbook
11:05 jaemin ticketholder + photocard
12:15 jaemin lanyard + hard photo
13:22 dream show postcard + clear frames set
14:50 dream show concert brochure

As always, thanks so much for watching! I hope you have a lovely day ahead of you~ 💚

- Summer

P.S. nct covers as the bgm by these amazing pianists:

lunar piano |
minibini |
pair piano |
sorrel |
ung_di |

O U T R O B G M
“candle light” - nct dream


💚 S O C I A L S 💚

i n s t a g r a m :
(sales/trades) i n s t a :
t w i t t e r :
b l o g : (now inactive)

💚 if you want to get to know me outside of k-pop! 💚

anime/manga list:
asian drama list:
goodreads:

nct haul,nct dream,nct dream show goods,nct dream show merch,nct dream show haul,nct dream haul,nct unboxing,nct collector,

Post a Comment

0 Comments