Advertisement

NIAMHS QUICK TIPS: HOW TO MAKE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING|| QUICK AND EASY RECIPE!!

NIAMHS QUICK TIPS: HOW TO MAKE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING|| QUICK AND EASY RECIPE!! I hope you guys enjoyed my quick tips video Be sure to subscribe and give it a huge thumbs up and stay tuned for the cupcake recipe.

Ingredients:
100 g Soft butter
100g icing sugar

Media:

Instagram :

Snapchat :

Email : niamhmakengobaking@gmail.com

Last quick tip video :

Food playlist :

Get Ready with Niamh :

Special message :

Stop caring about what others think:

School stress :

Teen advice :



Hi everyone my name is Niamh (Neeev) Makengo
Welcome to my channel . At the start I didn’t really have a set theme but now I do . I share helpful content for people who are teens and above .
I love food and share helpful tips and tricks with my food knowledge to help teens who mightn’t now how to make certain things.
I also love to introduce positive mindset in my videos to help encourage teens because who better to get advice from then a person who is a teen themselves
🥰 along with those videos I also do vlogs and other lifestyle videos so stay tuned and be sure to like and subscribe to my channel .

RECIPE!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments