Advertisement

Pascal Junior & Manda ft. Sergio - So In Love

Pascal Junior & Manda ft. Sergio - So In Love Stream/Download:

►Rezilienza





►Pascal Junior





►Epic Tones Records





►Manda




►Sergio



I don't need other girl
Don-t need other time
You are that something that has to be mine
You've infected my blood
The beat in my heart
No distance no time could've break us

Always catch me when i fall
When i think i'm losing all
Cause you're the healer of my soul
Only you can fill that hole

Baby i'm so in love with you
In love with you, in love with you
Tell me that you love me

Baby i'm so in love with you
In love with you, in love with you
Tell me that you love me

Every mornings be like
Fairy tales when you smile
Wearing that t'shirt that used to be mine
The way you mess up your hair
You don't really care
I'm getting crazy under your spell

►Footage Used

Rezilienza is a Music Blog & Label, dedicated to promote new Artists (musicians/labels, composers, producers, photographers/filmmakers)

We love what we do and our priority is always providing premium quality musics.
We are Music producer, working on this project !

Contact:

Promo/Business: myproduktion24@gmail.com

House Music,Rezilienza Music,Deep House Music,Electro House,Rezilienza,Dance Music,Indie Dance,Indie Music,Chill Out Music,Nu Disco,Tropical Remix,Electronic Music,Electronic Dance Music,Deep House Mix,Vocal Deep House,Tropical House,Deep house remix,Pascal Junior,Radio Edit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments