Advertisement

Sirin is completely BROKEN with this Build! | Extraordinary Ones

Sirin is completely BROKEN with this Build! | Extraordinary Ones Sirin is one of the best junglers in the global release of Extraordinary Ones! If you use this best build for Sirin you will completely one-shot enemies if you manage to stun them! Sirin is not only super strong but also one of the most fun junglers in Extraordinary Ones right now and quickly became my favorite hero in the game. She has insane mobility, very high damage and a decent jungle clear. So if you're looking for a jungler Sirin is definitely the first one I'd recommend since she's also beginner friendly, especially compared to the other S Tier jungler, Jiro.

Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE & CLICK THE NOTIFICATION BELL if you enjoyed the video!

►Follow me on Twitch:

►Follow me on Twitter:

►Business inquiries: shurko.business@gmail.com

►Join my Discord server:

►Follow me on IG:

#siringuide #sirin #EO

Extraordinary

Post a Comment

0 Comments