Advertisement

Spending 365 Days in Virtual Reality

Spending 365 Days in Virtual Reality December of 2019, I decide that I would begin the difficult, life-changing journey of spending 365 day, in Virtual Reality. Once I put the headset on, I won't be allowed to take it off for an entire year. I'll have my friend cater to any of my basic human needs such as food, water, shaving etc. and beyond that, it's just me, my Oculus Quest, and whatever adventures I am given to play through in the VR store. Needless to say, this was a life changing experience, and documenting and putting all this footage together was a time consuming challenge, but I hope you all enjoy, and can join me on this journey.

Twitter:

Peter has a second channel:

Support the channel with some merch

Discord Server

(If it doesn't work, check my latest video's description)

Click Here for my channel's awesome Music artist, DJ BASS FOX 28

lets,play,playthrough,walkthrough,gameplay,review,reaction,facecam,comedy,parody,funny,moments,funtage,montage,best,of,compilation,vr,virtual reality,oculus,quest,rift,htc vive,valve,index,moss,minecraft,beatsaber,space pirate trainer,challenge,one year in vr,documentary,

Post a Comment

0 Comments