Advertisement

'The Thing That I Am' -- A Creepypasta Read

'The Thing That I Am' -- A Creepypasta Read I can't describe what I am.

Can you?

--

This video was recorded, granted permission for, and ultimately posted on my Patreon BEFORE the NoSleep shutdown, which is in action now. Until the shutdown is over (March 2nd), there will be no new stories on r/nosleep, in order to protest theft and copyright infringement concerning Nosleep stories-- specifically on YouTube, but on other platforms as well. I myself have been victim to this, and it is NOT OKAY. We as a community need to band together--not against authors, but with authors--in order to stop this from continuing. It only takes a couple people who do the wrong thing because of ignorance or "convenience" to ruin it for those who are trying to go about this the right way, and who are earning their livelihoods doing so.

A huge thank you to all the people-- from Reddit, the Creepypasta Wiki, or Creepypasta.com-- who grant me permission for these stories to be read. :) You are appreciated!

Enjoy the story.

--

CREDITS: Creepypasta by u/Mantonythe1st

Thank you to Mantonythe1st for sending this story in to me personally!

Page:
Background video and thumbnail by Pixabay
Background music by Purple Planet
Music:
AND
Incompetech
Music from
"Static Motion" by Kevin MacLeod (
Licence: CC BY (
AND
Lucas King
"Dark Piano - Paranoia (Original Composition)"
"Dark Piano - Mask"
Sound effects by Zapsplat
AND
Freesound.org
(Special Thanks to Relebogile, jorickhoofd, AmeAngelofSin, drotzruh)
Edited with Audacity, Adobe Audition, and Adobe Premiere Pro

--

Follow me!
Twitter: @SpiritxVoices
Instagram: @spirit_voices

Join me on Discord!


Feeling generous? Support me on Patreon!


Or consider buying some of my merch!


Want me to read your story? Have a suggestion for one you want heard? Email me at lucekayreads@gmail.com, contact me via my social media above, or leave a comment below.

Have a question for me that you just can’t wait to ask? Send it into asklucykay@gmail.com.

--

Don't forget to like, subscribe, and tell your friends on your way out. #TerrorTuesday

the thing that I am,the thing,that I am,u/Mantonythe1st,monster,alter ego,powers,supernatural powers,reddit,reddit nosleep,r/nosleep,nosleep narration,creepypasta,creepypasta wiki,creepypasta wikia,creepypasta narration,cpw,scary,scary story,scary stories,creepy,creepy story,creepy stories,Terror Tuesday,spirit,spirit voices,spiritvoices,

Post a Comment

0 Comments