Advertisement

🤷This Swipe Went in a COMPLETELY Different Direction - Acrylic Pour Painting 'Night and Day'🤷

🤷This Swipe Went in a COMPLETELY Different Direction - Acrylic Pour Painting 'Night and Day'🤷 🤷This Swipe Went in a COMPLETELY Different Direction - Acrylic Pour Painting "Night and Day"🤷
Acrylic Pour 153 - Night and Day
This one was a struggle, BUT some of my best paintings come from a real struggle. I REALLY like this one. I don't know if y'all will like this painting as much as I do. Sometimes I am shocked at the paintings that get the largest response from you guys. In the end, this work has the look of a simple swipe but with a purposefully interrupted 'horizon' which adds a lot of interest and a nice place for the viewers' eye to take a rest. I like the contrast and the shimmer which you see in the final shots. It dried to perfection.

Acrylic painting on 15" x 30" x 1.5" gallery wrapped canvas by Courtney Hoelscher. It is available for purchase for $450 (doesn't include shipping). Private message me through social media links below, if interested.

Fluid Art, large acrylic pour painting.
This is a great demo of acrylic pouring for beginners. Check out my shoestring budget acrylic pour painting video for beginners also.

What do you think?

Paint brands, pigments and recipe listed below!
____________________________________________
Courtney Hoelscher - Artist / Instructor
I am a full-time artist and instructor.
I provide Acrylic Pour painting tutorials and demonstrations.
It is fun to make these paintings but also fun to just watch the process.
I use only archival professional quality products and never use silicone in my paintings.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I love sharing my passion and knowledge.
___________________________________________
My art is available here:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter: @choelscherart
Tumblr: choelscherart.tumblr.com

Subscribe to my Channel -
____________________________________________
Colors used in this painting:
Golden Fluid Acrylics;
-Ultramarine Blue
-Iridescent Gold
-Iridescent Pearl
-Burnt Sienna
____________________________________________
Paint Recipe:
Each paint color is mixed with
3x GAC800, 2x Floetrol, 1x paint
____________________________________________

floetrol,acrylic,pour,painting,large,fluidart,canvas,pouring,ring,swipe,techniques,diy,howto,paint,golden,instructional,demonstration,choelscherart,mixedmediagirl,ann osbourne,no silicone,gac 800,wigglz art,courtney hoelscher,acrylic pouring,caren goodrich,painting videos,cathleen ozmore,coz creations art,swipe queen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments