Advertisement

TOURING MY BRAND NEW OFFICE!

TOURING MY BRAND NEW OFFICE! After months and months of planning and hard work, I'm so excited to reveal my very own personal streaming and production studio in the 100 Thieves Cash App Compound. Thank you to Totino's Pizza Rolls for sponsoring this video!

My Gaming Channel -

Find me here!
Twitter -
Facebook -
Instagram -
Twitch -

My Gear!
Camera -
Camera Lens -
2nd Camera -
Tripod -
Microphone -

Nadeshot,nadeshot vlogs,tech,vlogging,video games,vlog,100 thieves cash app compound,100 thieves facility,100 thieves compound,100t facility,100t tour,100 thieves tour,studio tour,nadeshot tour,nadeshot setup,100 thieves house,gaming tour,gaming setup,esports tour,facility tour,best gaming setup,nadeshot studio,2020 tour,streaming setup,stream tour,live stream,stream room,gaming studio,production studio,gaming room,

Post a Comment

0 Comments