Advertisement

Turning Overripe Bananas Into Caramel? | The Crumby Bits Eps 3

Turning Overripe Bananas Into Caramel?   |   The Crumby Bits Eps 3 I had some overripe bananas on top of my fridge and I wanted to do something interesting to use them up before they went to waste. I wanted to see if I could turn bananas into caramel.

If you liked the video consider subscribing @Chef Studio
Feel free to get in touch with me on instagram @chefstudio_
Instagram:

All you have to do is chop up some bananas and cook them on low heat, stirring occasionally until the bananas begin to caramelize. Once they have become a rich, dark brown, remove them from the heat and blend. Once smooth, store in the fridge or serve.

banana caramel,turn bananas into caramel,how to make banana caramel,use overripe bananas,how to use overripe bananas,use up bananas,old bananas,banana recipe,how to use bananas,bananas in baking,recipe with bananas,easy banana recipe,modernist cuisine,molecular gastronomy,chef studio,chef channel,cooking channel,how to,overripe bananas recipes,what to do with overripe bananas,overripe bananas,banana recipes,ripe banana,how to overripe bananas fast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments