Advertisement

12 Quick + Easy Ways to Make Money in Australia ✦ no surveys + not sponsored :)

12 Quick + Easy Ways to Make Money in Australia ✦ no surveys + not sponsored :) Hi friends! You guys kept asking for another video with more money making ideas, so here it is! Hope it helps you out :)

My other videos about how to make money:
15 crafts to make and sell! How to make money quick and easy:
20 ways to make money as a teenager (no surverys + not sponsored) how to make money quick and easy:
25 Side Hustle Ideas - How to make money as a college/uni student:

12 ways to make money - Australian Edition:
1. Gift wrapping
a. My video on DIY wrapping paper:
b. Handmade wrapping paper image credit
c. Scandinavian giftwrap
2. Sell your crafts
3. Become an extra
4. Selling accessories
a. My Powerpuff Princess enamel pin:
5. Host on AirBnB - my referral code:
6. Propagation
a. my video tutorial “How to have infinite succulents:
b. Succulent wedding favours image credit
c. Bulk cacti to sell image credit
7. Clean car headlights:
8. Flower Stall
a. Roadside flower stall image credit
b. Bouquet image credit
9. Brow Grooming
a. How to pluck someone else’s eyebrows - video credit
b. Eyebrow grooming tool kit image credit
10. Microinvesting - use my Raiz referral code to get $5 for free:
11. Airtasker - get $25 towards your first task with my referral link
12. Book reselling
a. Blind date with a book image credit
b. Wrapped books
c. Second hand book sale image credit

✦ Lets connect

✧ Instagram

✧ Second Channel

✧ Personal Blog

✧ Study Blog



...................................



✦ For you

✧ $55 airbnb credit



...................................



✦ Help make my videos accessible

✧ Add Closed Captions

✧ Add subtitles in your language

Thank you, I appreciate you tremendously



...................................



✦ About

Hey! I´m Tash and I make DIY and craft videos. I like the wilderness, chai, and plants absolutely everywhere. I hope my ideas inspire you to create a beautiful life. Share your recreations with me, by tagging @natashar0se on Instagram



✦ FAQ

✧ Camera - Canon Rebel t3i and G7x Mark I

✧ Lens - Canon 50mm

✧ Music -



✦ Business Enquiries: natashar0se@aol.com



...................................



✦ Not sponsored - some links are affiliate, so we both get a small commission. These are labelled as referral links.

natasha rose,how to make money in australia,ways to make money,money making ideas,how to sell crafts online,how to make money quick,easy make money,how to make money online,

Post a Comment

0 Comments