Advertisement

37 SIGN IN  Try YouTube Kids An app made just for kids OPEN APP You Can Do It | CoComelon Nur

37  SIGN IN    Try YouTube Kids  An app made just for kids  OPEN APP  You Can Do It | CoComelon Nur 37

SIGN IN



Try YouTube Kids

An app made just for kids

OPEN APP

You Can Do It | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

5,827,244 views

30K

17K

Share

Save

Report



Cocomelon - Nursery Rhymes

75M subscribers

SUBSCRIBE

Published on Mar 3, 2020

Follow YoYo’s journey to bravely learn to ride a bike, with NO training wheels, so she can join her friends and ride with them side by side! 🚲 Subscribe for new videos every week: Lyrics: You can do it; pedal! pedal! Pedal, one foot at a time You can do it, left or right Left, right, left, right It looks so fun to ride a bike Pedal, pedal, left and right When they all come riding by Maybe I could go and try It looks so fun to ride a bike Pedal, pedal, left and right When they all come riding by Maybe I could go and try I can do it, I will try I can do it, it’ll be fine I can do it, what if I can’t? Can I do it? Maybe not… Yes, you’re scared but it’s okay You can chase the fear away Look inside your heart to see The bravest person you can be Here! Wear this! It’ll give you courage! Yes, you’re scared but it’s okay You can chase the fear away Look inside your heart to see The bravest person you can be You can do it, if you try You can do it, give it time You can do it, yes you can And we’ll ride side by side! I can do it, if I try I can do it, give it time I can do it, yes I can And we’ll ride side by side! 🍉Spotify: 🍉Apple Music: Watch our playlists: Family Fun Kids Songs by CoComelon JJ & Friends Nursery Rhymes in 3D About CoComelon: Where kids can be happy and smart! CoComelon’s 3D animation and songs create a world that centers on the everyday experiences of young children. In addition to helping preschoolers learn letters, numbers, animal sounds, colors, and more, the videos impart prosocial life lessons, providing parents with an opportunity to teach and play with their children as they watch together.

37 SIGN IN  Try YouTube Kids An app made just for kids OPEN APP You Can Do It | CoComelon N,

Post a Comment

0 Comments