Advertisement

5 Powerful Ways To Attract The Opposite Sex! (Scientific Proven Ways)

5 Powerful Ways To Attract The Opposite Sex! (Scientific Proven Ways) Today we're talking about things you can do to attract the OPPOSITE SEX!
Use my code JOSHTRYHANE30 for 30% off your first perfume (just $10!) at Scentbird
Download Scentbird app here

Thank you to Scentbird for sponsoring this video!
Fragrances I tried this month!
Get a Room by Confessions Of A Rebel -
Ten Fifteen by Room 1015 -
X Masculine by Clive Christian -

There is so many things to be said about this topic but I think I talked about some of the main ones! If you're trying to attract a guy or trying to get his attention make sure you try some of these things and let me know if they worked! :)

If you want to be part of the next giveaway, make sure you're subscribed and follow me on IG :) Instagram:

5 Confusing Things Guys Do When They Like You!! -

WHERE GUYS WANT TO BE TOUCHED! (Turn Ons!)


HOW TO *ACTUALLY* MAKE A GUY LIKE YOU!


5 SIGNS A GUY WANTS YOU TO KISS HIM! (GUY SECRETS)


Follow me on other social media:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Vlog Channel -
Snapchat // joshtryhane

josh Tryhane,how to attract a guy,ways to attract a guy,things to do,things to say,dating advice,josh,tryhane,does he like me,relationship advice,advice,how to date,does she like me,hug a guy,kiss a girl,girl things,how do I tell him,cuddle a guy,cuddle,cute things,boys,girls,love,date,boyfriend,girlfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments