Advertisement

A celebration of International Women's Day : Debashish Bhattacharya

A celebration of International Women's Day : Debashish Bhattacharya An woman is a precious gift in life. Beauty of her brings strength in distress , light in darkness, peace at war , water in fire , sweetness in bitterness, women is the first power to this world.
To share the gift in my life I've received from all very very beautiful women including my Grand Maa , Mother , Sisters, wife, daughter, friends , lovers and partners- hundreds of them can't express my gratitude enough in words.
On this very special day I have created a movie by selecting some of my favourite photos and painting and my favourite own music played on my self created slide ukulele Anandi - please share and subscribe . Women ! Respect Care and Adore to you.
Picture courtesy Pinterest Song: Ode to Love Artiste and composer: Debashish Bhattacharya

#Women'sDay,#CelebrateWomen'sDay,#Debashish #Debashis #Debasis #Debashishmusic #Debashishbhattacharya,

Post a Comment

0 Comments