Advertisement

A Momentary Vent

A Momentary Vent "A Momentary Vent"

Sometimes being engaged in the war on women that gender identity politics/the TRA movement are waging can really get you down.
This video is of my unscripted rant from a couple of nights ago. I'm sharing it mainly because I know I'm not the only one out there who's felt this way, and I want to make sure others know they're also not alone.
Also, please find some information links below well worth checking out, including the one mentioned in the video re/ who's really driving the TRA movement.
PS- I know it's been a while between vids, but hopefully my next video will be ready to be uploaded soon. 👍😇

LINKS






Stryker, Pritzker, Rothblatt meme source:

Subscribe to my channel!
ACCREDITATIONS:
Music: Nobody ( by FUGUE )

Tags: "gender critical feminism" TERF transcult "gender identity politics" transactivism "radical feminism" "women's rights" "female erasure" "social contagion" "gender stereotypes" "gender abolition" "gender Critiques" "Peak trans" peaktrans "gender critical" DVAW VAW "war on women" "adult human female"
URL:

gender critical feminism,TERF,transcult,gender identity politics,transactivism,radical feminism,women's rights,female erasure,social contagion,gender stereotypes,gender abolition,gender Cri,

Post a Comment

0 Comments