Advertisement

ABS IN 2 WEEKS? |CHLOE TING'S 2 WEEK CHALLENGE|

ABS IN 2 WEEKS? |CHLOE TING'S 2 WEEK CHALLENGE| Here is a video of me waking up and talking to you over 12 days of doing Chloe Ting's workout. There isn't any footage of me actually working out, because that's just way out of my comfort zone. Also I’m too lazy to edit my thumbnail and I’m pretty sure I only lost 1.5” so don’t come for me! This is basically me just talking in the morning looking very fresh out of bed. SO if that's something you want to watch enjoy and have a lovely day!

*I was eating really well during this time and I think the majority of my results are from that, but we’re just slightly enhanced by the workout. If you would like more insight and detail into how I ate let me know below 🙃

Other videos:
Try-on:


Day in Sun Valley:


Instagram:


THANKS EVERYBODY!!!

chloeting,abs,results,challenge,mckinna olivia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments