Advertisement

An Additional Update Video Regarding Second Single And More

An Additional Update Video Regarding Second Single And More Hello to all my fans and newcomers
.
I wanted to welcome you all to my additional video update on the Second Single Crowdfund Campaign that I'm doing to help me carry on doing what I love which is to make music but also to keep giving you the fans that music you enjoy that I write and hopefully this will allow me to keep doing so moving forward.
.
The support so far has been really great, I'm not only looking forward to releasing new content but also to bring more music to light again for you the fans.
.
Keep checking for future updates and thank you for the support.
.

.
www.musicglue.com/musicianjrl
.
www.facebook.com/musicanJRL

update campaign video,second single crowdfund campaign,campaign,jeremy ross lawler,musicianjrl,videp update,crowdfunding music campaign,artist,youtube video for campaign,music,musician music campaign,korg,apple,

Post a Comment

0 Comments