Advertisement

ASIAN HAIR TO AFRO? Asian guy goes for a tight-curly perm!

ASIAN HAIR TO AFRO? Asian guy goes for a tight-curly perm! Hey guys I'm Dan, Danny Cutz. In this video I have finally gotten a perm after 2-3 years talking about it, but as a Filipino dude, my hair is super straight and bouncy, and I admire those who has natural curly or has natural afro hair texture. However I can only imitate but cannot duplicate others' natural hair. I respect and like every type of hair texture, but in this video I tried to get an afro perm, or tight curls. The perm is done by one of my co-barbers/mentors @mingmengming. Like, share and subscribe if you like this video! Make sure to follow me on Ig: @danny.cutz
Our Barbershops: @jokers_barbershop
@jokers2_barbershop

asian afro,asian perm,afro,asian tight curls,fade,barber,barbershop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments