Advertisement

Can Energy of Destruction Protect You From Any Attack? - Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Mods

Can Energy of Destruction Protect You From Any Attack? - Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Mods In this video I'm showing you and testing the latest custom skill on which I'm working which will be part of a the god of destruction skillpack. What I'm testing in this video is the ability of the destruction energy orbs to
protect the user from certain physical and non physical attacks. If you enjoy my mods and my content and would like to see more please follow me on my Twitter and subscribe and activate the notifications here on Youtube.

Mods Used:





Music Used:

Stand after confusion form Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Hashtags:

#xenoverse2 #dragonballsuper #dragonball

Xenoverse 2 mods,Xenoverse 2 dlc,Dragon Ball super,Dragon Ball heroes,Dragon Ball z,Kakarot,Goku,Vegeta,Broly,Gogeta,

Post a Comment

0 Comments