Advertisement

Cross Stitch Crafts | DMC Thread Colour Choices in Design

Cross Stitch Crafts | DMC Thread Colour Choices in Design In this week's video I show you the exact method I use when designing new cross stitch patterns and kits - the way I choose the thread and floss colours for the modern cross stitch kits and stitch alongs! I use DMC thread in this video and Zweigart fabrics.

NEW? Please SUBSCRIBE here for regular cross stitch videos with tips, new kits and special craft vlogs: Don't forget to hit the BELL!

SHOP:

* British Craft Awards Stitch Designer of the Year *

GRAB 10% OFF your first order and a FREE eBook PDF cross stitch patterns when you join the VIP Stitch Club for free here:

Leave me a COMMENT below – do you ever swap out your project floss colours?

I post NEW VIDEOS every week.

------------------------------------------------------------------

S O C I A L M E D I A:

💚 FACEBOOK GROUP:

📸 INSTAGRAM:

💻 FACEBOOK:

📧 EMAIL: info@caterpillarcrossstitch.com

Please SHARE this video with any friends or family who might find it interesting!

------------------------------------------------------------------

POPULAR VIDEOS:

✿ THE LATEST BLOOM & GROW STITCH-A-LONG:

✿ 5 PROJECT ORGANISATION IDEAS:

✿ HOW TO IRON CROSS STITCH:

✿ HOW TO WASH CROSS STITCH:

ABOUT ME:

Thanks for visiting my channel, I hope you enjoyed the video! I started Caterpillar Cross Stitch in 2015 when I tried desperately for months to find a modern baby sampler my mum could stitch for new baby Felicity that would fit in with her simple, contemporary nursery. I love sharing the art of cross stitch, running and baking fruit cakes!

See you soon and happy stitching! Sally x

MY CAMERA: Olympus PEN E-PL7

cross stitch,x stitch,flosstube,cross stitching,crafts,needlecraft,threads,floss,designer,cross,stitch,colour palette,DMC,Anchor,caterpillar cross stitch,cross stitch design,floss bobbins,cross stitch patterns,cross stitch tutorial,embroidery (interest),needlework,needlework (hobby),floss tube,point de croix,stitching,design cross stitch pattern,cross stitch threads,cross stitch floss,embroidery floss,zweigart,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments