Advertisement

dP.T. - An Actual Dr.Pepper Horror Game, Dr.Pepper Meets Silent Hills ( ALL ENDINGS )

dP.T. - An Actual Dr.Pepper Horror Game, Dr.Pepper Meets Silent Hills ( ALL ENDINGS ) Video contains all endings, dP.T. is a Dr.Pepper horror game that's basically the aforementioned meets Silent Hill. It features a lot of things that are important to your life, and will change how you think about things. You could even say this is the Top Ten of Dr.Pepper games and that's a good thing here's why.

Game Info:

"Kurisutiiiinnnaaa"

ヽ(・ω・`)----Crummy Personal Links Below This Line----(´・ω・)ノ
My Masculine Patreon:
My Cool Twitch:
My Manly Twitter:
My Chill Instagram:
My Heroic Facebook:
My Weeaboo Manly Steam Group:

#dPT #SilentHill

dP.T.,dP.T. Playthrough,dP.T. All Endings,Let's Play,Playthrough,Walkthrough,Gameplay,All Endings,Full Playthrough,Silent Hill,Dr.Pepper,Horror Game,Video Game,P.T.,Parody,Silent Hills,

Post a Comment

0 Comments