Advertisement

Draw Me Close To You - Cover by Lina Frances

Draw Me Close To You - Cover by Lina Frances Here is an acoustic cover of Draw Me Close To You - a Christian classic! Love this song. :) & yes, I am actually playing guitar on this. I have been practicing on my livestreams and finally can hear a bit of a difference in my playing.hehe :P



You can listen to my latest original song, You Trap Me, HERE:



Shout out to my patrons, Jason Meinhart, Lori Perez, Joe Wolf, and Earl Cornell!
Wanna join my music family & support my musical journey? Become a patron here: :)


Connect with me on IG:
& on FB:
& don't forget to subscribe to me here on YouTube for my latest videos/musiccccc! xoxo


The music video for my first original song, Guide Me:

Find my original song, Guide Me, on all streaming services -
ITUNES:
SPOTIFY:
AMAZON MUSIC:

draw me close to you,draw me close,cover,acoustic,lina frances,draw me close cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments