Advertisement

ERIC NAM: BEFORE WE BEGIN CONCERT | CALGARY, AB | 03.03.2020 | FRONT ROW!!! | - Lucy Li

ERIC NAM: BEFORE WE BEGIN CONCERT | CALGARY, AB | 03.03.2020 | FRONT ROW!!! | - Lucy Li *PLEASE DONT REUPLOAD*

馃尭hello!!馃尭
ERIC NAM BEFORE WE BEGIN WAS SO AMAZING OMFG. i know that my clips for the concert are a little shaky and blurry since i took it from my iphone (+ my friends'). sorry for all the screaming too omg i will try not be so so excited next time HAHAHAHHA LMAO WHAT HOW CAN I NOT BE EXCITED. but yes i was in the front row and it was so good to be able to see the whole stage so up close and ERIC NAM SO CLOSELY holy shit. anyways, this is a compilation of all the concert videos i have. all videos and photos except the 3 photos i stole from his ig (@realericnam) in this video are taken by me and my friends!!

馃専song in this video:馃専
i give 100% credit !!!
title: euphoria
covered by: eric nam
originally by: jungkook BTS
LINK: (check out the full song, its amazing.)

☘️lets be friends!!:☘️
my name is Lucy!! follow my instagram!! - @1vcy

ROW!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments