Advertisement

FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES.EXE 6.0

FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES.EXE 6.0 A lot of things have changed for me in the year since I created this channel, and I want to thank all of you for being great viewers. This is just the beginning, for together, we shall ascend to godhood status together, and create a world where gamers can no longer be oppressed. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

If you enjoyed the video, be sure to subscribe, and if you super liked the video, consider joining the channel with a membership :)
Although, I am considering doing my streams on Twitch instead of here, so we'll see.

Also these are my socials.





MUSIC:
Undertale - Dummy (Dual Mix)
Pokemon Sword/Shield - Chairman Rose
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Avalon

Thank you all for watching and I'll see you next time! What will I do next? Well I have some ideas... more Smash bros, Lorenzcopter, and the Three Houses Husbando rankings all come to mind, we'll see.

fire emblem three houses memes,fire emblem ashen wolves dlc,fire emblem three houses expansion pass,fire emblem three houses yuri,three houses constance,three houses hapi,three houses balthus,ashen wolves memes,three houses maddening,fire emblem three houses byleth,byleth ashen wolves,byleth memes,boi-leth,sophisticatedeevee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments