Advertisement

Frustrated With Robinhood? How to Trade Options on Think or Swim (TD Ameritrade - Desktop Version)

Frustrated With Robinhood? How to Trade Options on Think or Swim (TD Ameritrade - Desktop Version) Hey everyone, I am pretty new to options trading and have loved learning basics of how to do it. I started using a Robinhood account and was frequently frusterated by the latency an their app which would cause me to miss windows for both buying and selling.

Of course today (3/2/2020) Robinhood was down all day - causing a lot of angst and frustration for traders.

I know there are a lot of features on the desktop app that I am not covering, this is intended to just be a basic guide on what buttons to push in order to get to a "buy/sell" for options.

Think or Swim (TOS) took me a bit longer to get used to than Robinhood, but once I spent about 30 minutes or so poking around and a few days selling, I have come to enjoy the TOS platform significantly more than Robinhood.

I hope this is helpful to you - if you have any questions please let me know in the comments.

Again - I am very new to trading. This is not intended to be a video for financial advice or to show you options trading strategies. This is simply to show you how to execute an option buy or sell on Think or Swim.

think or swim,options trading,robinhood app,robinhood down,trading options on robinhood,td ameritrade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments