Advertisement

GOLD ARMOR always drops in THIS SPOT in Kings Canyon (Deja Loot- Apex Legends)

GOLD ARMOR always drops in THIS SPOT in Kings Canyon (Deja Loot- Apex Legends) ►Today we figure out where the Gold armor always drops in Deja Loot in Apex Legends. We're back on Kings Canyon this time with hugepwnr and boom :)

pwnr -
boom -



►I am working with Apex Gaming PCs to come out with my own line of PCs that I personally specced out! Check them out here:







►Come watch me live and I'll say hi -



►MUSIC: mostly epidemicsounds

yt:quality=high,apex legends,apex legends gameplay,apex legends tips,apex legends season 4,apex legends moments,apex,apex legends gold rank,apex legends console,apex legends ps4,apex legends gold equipment,apex legends how to get out of gold,apex legends xbox,apex legends pc,ps4 apex legends,apex legends best,apex legends highlights,apex legends funny,apex legends ranked mode,deja loot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments