Advertisement

Grimorium Verum discussion, DUME Candles, and more witchy subjects

Grimorium Verum discussion, DUME Candles, and more witchy subjects 7:00 - discussion on DUME Candles
14:18 - discussion on Grimorium Verum

Ask Savannah to answer your question on video-
BLOG POST -

Buy the Grimorium Verum

Questions this week include:

Dume Candles

Jade asks.....

When I am lighting a DUME candle, and I need to put it out, is there a specific way I should do it? Can I put it out? And does putting it out break the spell? I saw on a blog that you can use a snuffer, or wet fingers, but how many times can I do this and relight it over the span of 5-8 days? And if I am a beginner in magick, can I use a DUME candle?

Learn more about setting candles
Buy DUME Candles
Let BWC do it for you


Choosing a demon

Alaina asks.....
Hi I was just wandering if there are any demons that give you control over other people and is there any demons that can help make your spells work and for you to believe in yourself/love again?




The Grimorium Verum

Joe asks.....

Hi Savanah, i'm a little baffled/confused. Having read the Grimorium Verum, in parts it refers to using holy water, it speaks of the holy spirit and jehovah. Surely these do not need to be used or spoken in any prayer, in regards to father Lucifer and his many entities??? also the sigils/characters of Astaroth and Ba'al/beelzebub are different to the ones that i use relating from the Goetic Demons

See GV Demons

witchcraft,Grimorium Verum,gothic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments