Advertisement

How to deal with special children( students)|| hard work of a great teacher

How to deal with special children( students)|| hard work of a great teacher My other channel link (that is only related to demo classes only) #teaching tips πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ must watch and subscribe πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡



These videos might also be very helpful for you

How to teach children to write/baccho ko likhna kaise sikhe-



How to control a noisy class



This channel is all about

1-teaching tips for new teachers

2-how can I become a good teacher

3-what is the best way to teach students

5-how would you handle a difficult child in the classroom

6-what are the principles of teaching

7-what is the best way to teach student

8-what is a good teaching practice

9-what are the different teaching methods

10-for teaching technique means

11-demo classes of different subjects

12-teaching of importance of all the subjects

13-teacher banne ke tarike

14-teacher banne ke liye kya zaroori hai

15-government teacher banne ki yogyata

My Gmail isπŸ‘‡

poonamchoudhary26@gmail.com

My FB messenger Choudhary Poonam Tomar attri

You can follow me on

Twitter πŸ‘‡



Instagram πŸ‘‡



facebook πŸ‘‡



GEARS/devices/& equipments WHICH I AM USING :-

1-My DSLR camera:-

2-Microphone,:-

3-Studio light:-

4-Laptop:-

5-Tripod:-

6-Vlogcamara:-

7-My smartphone :-

8-My studio green screen :-

9-Studio wall paper :-



Thank you so much for coming to my channel

#learningneverends#poonam

#Teachingtips

#principlesofteaching

#Teaching tips,learning never ends #poonam,Hoe to be a good teacher,how to deal with special children,how to deal with special needs students,special children,special child,

Post a Comment

0 Comments