Advertisement

How to Take Smart Notes from Podcasts - with Roam Research and Zotero

How to Take Smart Notes from Podcasts - with Roam Research and Zotero 🎯 Roam Research and Zotero are the best knowledge management tools. In this video, I show you how to use them to take smart notes so you remember what you learned from podcasts.

We listen to podcasts often, but how much of their content can we remember? I think it'd be a shame if we just forget what we learned from them. I think this system with Roam and Zotero allows us to retain the information better and build stronger mental models.

Roam Research Course:

How to Use Zotero - Collecting Articles:


📮SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER:
---Weekly bite-sized info about Learning, Productivity, Lifestyle, Tech, Stoicism, Health etc...

😼SUBSCRIBE for More Videos:

🙈 Become a Patron -
I share all of my permanent notes (reading notes and book highlights) in Patreon.
If you're interested and want to support me as a creator, please consider becoming a patron. It'll help me so much to create more content.

🐧ABOUT ME:
Hi! My name is Shu. I'm a data scientist and writer. I'm from Japan but currently living in the UK. I make content about learning, productivity, Stoicism and personal finance.


.........................................
👾VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:

• Roam - Useful Commands:


• Roam - How to Take Smart Notes with the Zettelkasten Method:


• Roam - Creating a Life Wiki:

..............................................
📝ARTICLES YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

• Hedonic Adaptation - A Cause of Our Unhappiness:

• The Importance of Differentiating Your Goals and Skills:

• Learn to Accept - The Three Options We Always Have -

........................
♥️ GET IN TOUCH: I'd love to hear from you!

• Instagram:
• Twitter:
• Blog:
..................................................................................................................
Thanks for watching and if you liked this video please leave a LIKE.
Subscribe to my channel and click the 🔔 icon for notifications when I post a new video.

Have a fantastic day!

#RoamReseach #Zettelkasten #Roam

Roam,roam research,roam app,roam research app,roam research tutorial,Shu Omi,Shu Roam,How to take smart notes,zettelkasten,zettelkasten method,how to remember,how to remember what you studied,how to remember what you learned,podcasts,taking notes from podcasts,how to remember what you learned from podcasts,remember podcasts,how to take notes from podcasts,how to use roam,how to use roam research,how to use Zotero,zotero and roam research,

Post a Comment

0 Comments