Advertisement

HOW TO USE FOREX TO 10X YOUR LIFE | REAL FOREX LIFESTYLE | FOREX DAY IN THE LIFE

HOW TO USE FOREX TO 10X YOUR LIFE | REAL FOREX LIFESTYLE | FOREX DAY IN THE LIFE I loved making this video. I KNEW/KNOW it'll be one of the harder videos to duplicate for the COPY + PASTE forex youtubers!

** buy merch:

Anyway! Welcome to another side of my life... The REAL fun, the stars, the LIFE.... HOLLYWOOD, the rabbit hole gets deeper. Let's take a trip down memory lane... What would you rather do... PAY or GET PAID. Well, life on THIS side, you get PAID for doing things like DRINKING WATER on camrea, depending on the deal, etc. I'm one of the more well known DEAL BREAKERS! You'll learn more about me + how FOREX gave me back my freedom in HOLLYWOOD.

I feel like the FOREX industry LACKS originality, so for now I WON'T collab with Forex youtubers.. The game needs more OG content then I'll reconsider. Too much copy cat content nobody stands out.

FOLLOW ALL MY SOCIALS:




I post frequently on Youtube... SMASH that sub button!

forex,how to trade forex,the truth about forex,forex lifestyle,fake forex traders,what is forex,best forex brokers,best forex books,iml,the truth about iml,iml forex,fake iml traders,forex course,tyllionaire,trillionaire,make money online,how to make money online,does it cost to learn forex,forex strategies,forex scalping strategy,fibonacci retracement,free forex training,imarketslive,ty,ty forex,forex 2020,forex youtubers,forex gold strategy,gold,

Post a Comment

0 Comments