Advertisement

I Filled My Swimming Pool With 50,000,000 ORBEEZ!! **satisfying**

I Filled My Swimming Pool With 50,000,000 ORBEEZ!! **satisfying** THIS WAS ONE OF MY BEST VIDEOS!!
I bought 50 million orbeez and filled my whole pool with them, but my parents were NOT too happy about that...
• MY NEW MERCH IS OUT ►
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►


Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,orbeez,50000000 orbeez,50 million orbeez,orbeez satisfying,satisfying orbeez,orbeez pool,orbeez swimming pool,swimming pool,swimming pool orbeez,pool orbeez,i filled my swimming pool with orbeez,faze rug orbeez,faze rug pool,faze rug swimming pool,satisfying pool orbeez,

Post a Comment

0 Comments