Advertisement

I Haven’t washed my hair since surgery… | natural hair vlog

I Haven’t washed my hair since surgery… | natural hair vlog Please Read...

Hey fairies,

So in this video im giving you guys yet ANOTHER #naturalhairvlog. Jazz is my natural hairstylist, Laidprettyboutique in philly, and I have committed to go to her every 3 months for a #healthy trim, wash, and press out. I used dark&lovely's #jetblack hair dye for my hair. Next time we can record how I dye my hair using the dye but its pretty simple lol. Hope you enjoy

xoxo
Mama Fairyy

♡ Music in video ♡
Ryan Little- Waiting 0:00-3:40
Ryan Little- Sky Chase 3:41-6:30
Ryan Little- Crane Stance 6:31-8:53
Ryan Little- Last words 8:54-10:21

Laid pretty boutique
Philly, pa
Stylist: Jazz

♡ Social Media ♡
● Business ig: @fairyystylish (follow for all updates)
● Facebook: Laurasia Andrea
● Instagram: @redfairyy
● Snapchat: @redfairyy
● Personal email: lauraandrea24@gmail.com

♡My fav Brushes/tools♡
ColouredRaine beauty blender
Morphe e20 (liquid concealer blending brush)
Morphe e4 (cream contour)
Morphe e62 (cream nose contour)
Morphe m405 (Powder contour brush)
Morphe e27 (powder nose contour)
Morphe e48 (Highlight powder under eye)
Morphe m527 (blush brush)

♡ MUST WATCH videos ♡
Layering video

Bed Head Video

Rooting on blonde frontal

DETAILED Plucking video


♡ EapHeat ♡
My favorite hot tools line so far!
www.eapheat.com
I used the Hot comb
Save money $$$ off at checkout
Use code "fairy10"

makeup,natural hair,press out on natural hair,natural hair vlog,jet black hair,jet black natural hair,3c/4a natural hair,natural hair tutorial,black women hair,black hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments