Advertisement

I use Ableton and I decided on maschine mk3 instead of push2. Here's why.

I use Ableton and I decided on maschine mk3 instead of push2. Here's why. My person pros and cons on push 2 and maschine mk 3 and why i went with mk 3.


In this push 2 mk3 comparison I explain why I chose mk3 over push 2, hopefully this video helps you decide whether you need mk3 or if you need push 2.
There are definitely cons to using ableton and maschine mk3, but there are cons to using the push2 for making beats too.

✨๐ŸŽธ Lofi melodies and chords๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ




✨๐Ÿข BEAT MAKER CLUB ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ


Really good comparison push 2 and mk 3



Sugar Plum Ho:


I release NEW BEATS every week!
✨๐Ÿ”ฅ MY BEATS ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ
SPOTIFY ✅
ITUNES ✅
APPLE MUSIC ✅
GOOGLE PLAY ✅
AMAZON ✅
DEEZER ✅

BANDCAMP ✅

Instagram:

push 2 vs mk 3,push2 mk3 comparison,lofi hip hop push 2,push 2 sp404sx,why i choose ableton and maschine mk 3,music gear comparison,why i chose mk3,why i chose push 2,do i need maschine mk3,do i need push 2,lil miss beats gear,mk3 push 2 comparison,use ableton and mk3,use ableton and maschine mk3,use ableton with maschine mk3,using maschine mk3 with ableton,maschine mk3 over push 2,push 2 over maschine mk3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments