Advertisement

I'm Hit with Dozens of Scams a Day! How you can avoid them and help others too!

I'm Hit with Dozens of Scams a Day!  How you can avoid them and help others too! See all of this week's mentioned videos: Online scams have become a part of our daily lives and are costing billions. See some of the attempts made to scam me and some resources and tips to help your friends and family avoid being scammed themselves. Subscribe!

VIDEO INDEX:
00:30 - Barbara Corcoran Scam
03:38 - More Email Scams
05:05 - YouTube Scam
07:34 - Apple Scam
09:06 - Fake Check Scam
10:33 - Relative in Custody Scam
11:56 - Common Scams Post
12:27 - Triangulation Fraud
12:54 - Scams Conclusion
13:01 - Jim Browning YouTube Channel
13:49 - Kitboga YouTube Channel
14:35 - What Do You Think?
14:59 - Supporter Thank Yous
16:01 - Helping the Channel
16:22 - Week in Review
18:06 - Coming Up This Week
19:28 - My Other Channels
20:34 - Conclusion

Subscribe to my email list to get a weekly digest of upcoming videos! -

See my second channel for supplementary content :

Join the Facebook group to connect with me and other viewers!


Visit the Lon.TV store to purchase some of my previously reviewed items!

Read more about my transparency and disclaimers:

Want to chat with other fans of the channel? Visit our Facebook Group!

Want to help the channel? Start a Member subscription or give a one time tip!


or contribute via Venmo!
lon@lon.tv

Follow me on Facebook!


Follow me on Twitter!


Catch my longer interviews and wrap-ups in audio form on my podcast!


or the feed at

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Shark Tank,scammers,scam,Barbara Corcoran,email,phish,phishing,protect,protection,tips,Lon Seidman,Lon Reviews Tech,Lon.TV,

Post a Comment

0 Comments