Advertisement

Indoor Cannabis Plants | Peppermint Kush & More!

Indoor Cannabis Plants | Peppermint Kush & More! I'm currently growing the following strains of cannabis: White Widow, White Rhino, Liberty Haze, Chocolate Haze, Jack Herer, Durga Matta II, Cheese, Bruce Banner, plus I got some Critical Mass, Strawberry Cough, and Peppermint Kush.

I keep all my strains alive too in veg state as "mums" and clone off of them as needed. In each flowering tent I am using my made DWC buckets. Lights = 14x T5LED bulbs @3000K for a total of 70,000+ lumens / per tent.

#GrowingCannabis #DWCPlants #PeppermintKush

Cannabis Plants,Growing Cannabis,Growing Marijuana,Marijuana Plants,DWC Plants,Indoor Plants,Indoor Marijuana,Indoor Cannabis,CannabisSavesLives,White Widow,White Rhino,Liberty Haze,Chocolate Haze,Jack Herer,Durga Matta II,Cheese Strain,Critical Mass,Strawberry Cough,Peppermint Kush,JamezModz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments